Should you wish to cancel, we kindly ask for 24 hours notice. Treatments cancelled less than 24 hours will incur a 50% charge.
To cancel or amend a booking with us, please contact the salon direct on 020 8467 8999.
Cancel Shop Orders
- Should you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by email email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time in their original packaging, unopened and in good condition, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will issue you a refund of the amount paid minus shipping (if paid) or an exchange.
- The rights to return the goods to us as indicated in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances: – in the event that the product has been used or tampered with.
- We advise that you inspect the goods before accepting them from the courier as any item that is signed for in good condition will not be refunded if later returned as damaged.
- If an item is intended for returned as faulty within 30 days of receipt then contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will arrange to have the items collected for repair or replacement. If an item is to be returned after this time period then the customer is responsible for any postage incurred (return to base warranty) to The Beauty Rooms. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt by The Beauty Rooms or their agents, and as such The Beauty Rooms will not be held liable for any loss of items returned. The Beauty Rooms strongly suggests when returning an item that suitable insurance is taken out to cover the item at an appropriate level i.e. Registered Postage) The provisions of this clause 4 do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you need to contact us, please email us on email@example.com or telephone 020 8467 8999.
The Beauty Rooms, 105 High Street, Chislehurst BR7 5AG
Dermalogica Headquarters Product Returns Policy
For Products that arrived damaged we will offer you a replacement straightaway, or a full refund of the monies already paid upon return of the original item. If you are dissatisfied with a Product, for any reason, you will be refunded the price you paid for the Product, upon return of the original item.
Where possible we have added the ingredient list for products featured on our website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging or visit the manufacturers website direct.